We can maximise your building insurance.

Suffered extensive building damage?

Your home is usually your main asset. Following any building damage, J. Z. Fogel, with the help of our Chartered Surveyors, will make sure that any damage to your home is fully repaired and that your property is restored to its original condition.

We’re here to help you rebuild

Should you wish to make improvements to your home at this time, we can discuss with you how this can be incorporated into the restoration of your property.
On your behalf, we will also include the costs of alternative accommodation within the claim, whilst your home is being restored.
As the insured party, there are various means by which the settlement can be received, including a cash settlement. J.Z. Fogel will discuss every option and liaise with you on what you need from this settlement.

What I can help you with:

  • Fire damage claims
  • Burglary claims
  • Water damage claims
  • And more


If you’ve suffered damage to your property and you’re looking to make a claim on your building insurance, contact J Z Fogel Insurance Assessor for a FREE consultation on

0161 929 6255

07980 212 254

Contact us