Damaged commercial property?

Maximise returns from commercial building insurance

If you have a damaged commercial property, you’ll need to have the property repaired as quickly as possible in order to resume trading so that income keeps coming in.
With the help of J.Z. Fogel and our Chartered Surveyors we can expedite the repairs and rebuilding, so we can help you keep losses to an absolute minimum

No Win No Fee and a FREE consultation

J.Z Fogel will also discuss with you the option of renting alternative premises paid for by your insurance company.
As the insured party, you do have control over what form the settlement should take, including cash. J.Z. Fogel will discuss all these options with you and make sure any settlement reflects your best interests.
If you’re a landlord, we can make sure that any losses incurred through lack of rental income are accounted for. In most cases, we can negotiate a payment on account to help you get back on your feet.

What I can help you with:

  • Fire damage claim
  • Burglary claims
  • Water damage claims
  • Business Interruption claims
  • Uninsured losses against third parties
  • Stock loss claims
  • Building damage claims
  • Machinery damage claims


Looking to claim on your commercial building insurance? Call J Z Fogel Insurance Assessor on

0161 929 6255

07980 212 254

Contact us