Damaged equipment?

Make sure your commercial contents insurance pays out

When damage occurs to your trading premises; the loss of stock and machinery, fixtures and fittings, can be devastating for the running of your business. Using J.Z. Fogel as your assessor, we’ll make sure that your insurance company accounts for the full recovery of these losses so that your business can carry on trading.

No Win No Fee and a FREE consultation

Having our company represent you with your claim will enable you to replace damaged and destroyed property with brand new equipment. No second hand substitutes.

As the insured party, you do have a choice over what form the settlement will take. One of these is a cash settlement. J.Z. Fogel will discuss all these options with you and make sure that any settlement reflects your best interests. In most cases, we can negotiate a payment on account to help you get back on your feet.

What I can help you with:

  • Fire damage claim
  • Burglary claims
  • Water damage claims
  • Business Interruption claims
  • Uninsured losses against third parties
  • Stock loss claims
  • Building damage claims
  • Machinery damage claims


If you’ve suffered damage to your property and you’re looking to make a claim on your building insurance, contact J Z Fogel Insurance Assessor for a FREE consultation on

0161 929 6255

07980 212 254

Contact us