Damaged goods? Got contents insurance? You need J.Z. Fogel Insurance Assessor

We can help you with the things that can be replaced

Any owner, occupier or tenant needs to claim for the contents of their property that have been damaged or destroyed by fire, theft, flood, burst pipes or freak weather.
J. Z. Fogel will gather together an inventory of the affected contents, priced at today’s replacement costs, and submit this to your insurance company with any additional supporting documentation that is required. On your behalf, we will then negotiate the best possible settlement for you.
On your behalf, we will also include in the claim any costs of alternative accommodation while your home is being repaired.

What will this settlement involve?

As the insured party, there are various options as to the form the settlement will take. One of these is a cash settlement. J.Z. Fogel will discuss all these options with you and make sure your settlement reflects your best interests. In most cases, we can negotiate a payment on account to help you get back on your feet.

What I can help you with:

  • Fire damage claims
  • Burglary claims
  • Water damage claims
  • And more


To claim for damaged goods on your contents insurance, contact J Z Fogel Insurance Assessor for a FREE consultation on

0161 929 6255

07980 212 254

Contact us